Art Advisory and Valuation Service
Specialising in Chinese Art
Online Valuation and Appraisal EnquiriesPlease email all initial enquiries to: and if you are sending photographs, please send an image (around 1Mb) of each item of the front, back, sides and underside of the base and a close up if it has a reign or maker’s mark. Please include a brief description and the dimensions of each item.Appointments can then be made by email or telephone.
Art Advisory – Auction or Private Treaty
FOR THE SELLERAs an impartial specialist advisor we:
- Give consideration to the timing and the best possible market for the sale of each item or collection.
- Offer access to the international market to maximise the potential value of each piece.
- Offer independent, impartial advice as to the best means of selling – Auction or private treaty to private clients or public institutions.
- Help you obtain a great deal from an auction house if selling a collection or a single item.
- Provide discreet personal service carefully guiding clients through the sale process.
FOR THE BUYERAs an independent and discreet buying agent:
- We can locate pieces to purchase by auction, through dealers or by private treaty.
- Give advice on the provenance, condition and rarity of pieces.
- Offer after sale service on shipping and insurance.
- Give independent advice on researching, developing and curating your collection.