Jades and Scholars Objects from an English Private Collection
Robert Bradlow Fine Art is delighted to present our first online exhibition entitled Jades and Scholars Objects from an English Private Collection.
Over the last year and a half, it has become clear that businesses have had to adapt to the restrictions on travel and face to face meeting due to the Covid-19 pandemic. With this in mind, selling online has come into its own and it became apparent that there was an opportunity to hold exhibitions in this way for clients who would like to buy and sell discreetly by private treaty.
With regard to this collection, I have known the clients for many years. They have purchased pieces for over a twenty-five year period predominantly from dealers and private collectors and have focussed on items that they liked and that appealed to them.
They now feel that the time has come to offer these pieces to the market and I am honoured that they have entrusted me to hold this sale on their behalf.
- Videos and detailed condition reports of all the pieces are available on request.
- Pieces are being sold by on behalf of a client by private treaty.
- All prices are subject to 10% selling commission.
- All offers will be dealt with on a first come first served basis.
- Shipping and insurance is not included in the sale price.